Friday 22 November 2013

First weeks in Finland!

Hi everyone!

I arrived to Finland almost two weeks ago, but I was so excited to meet my Finnish mouse friend Seppo that I forgot to update my diary!

I spent the first week getting to know some of the lovely 5th graders who have been keeping company to Seppo. Here we are, all together, and you can see the 5th graders went completely silly after meeting ME!



Yesterday there were two professional ice hockey players from the team Rauman Lukko in our school. They told us that we must rest enough and eat healthy if we want to stay healthy. After that, some of the school's students got to play floorball with them. Sadly, Me and Seppo couldn't play, but  our friends helped us to see the match better!



This is Leo saying bye bye for now, hopefully the next time I can send you all pictures of me playing in the snow!

No comments: