Saturday 24 August 2013

Why this blog?

This blog is part of the Comenius project "Europa: Gestern und heute für morgen!/Europe: Yesterday and today for tomorrow!". I will edit this blog for you together with the students from eleven schools in 9 European countries:
Denmark, Estonia (2 schools), Finland, Germany (2 schools), Italy, Luxembourg, Poland, Slovenia and Spain.
I hope you will follow me. I am excited to start my journey and experience many adventures!

Your's Leo!

You can learn more about this project here: www.leo-in-europe.eu



"This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein."


No comments: